Asian Vegetable & Chicken Wrap
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 bag (14.4 oz.) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch ground ginger
- 1 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook Broccoli Stir-Fry, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add stir fry sauce and chicken and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sesame seeds.
- Evenly fill tortillas with chicken mixture; roll up and serve.
For a heartier lunch or dinner, serve with low sodium instant ramen or miso soup.