Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
- 1 bag (12 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Brussels Sprouts, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- Toss brussels sprouts, vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil and bacon together in a 2-quart nonstick saucepan.
- Cook over MEDIUM heat until heated through.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper.
Serve with rosemary roast pork and Birds Eye® Primavera Vegetable Risotto.