Cajun Seasoned Shrimp with Saucy Vegetable Rigatoni
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 10 frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and tails removed (26/30 count)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 bag (11 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and wine; cook until the wine evaporates.
- Stir in Cajun seasoning and cook until shrimp is sizzling hot.
- Stir in prepared rigatoni & vegetables.
- Serve garnished with green onions, if desired.
Serve with hot whole wheat dinner rolls and Birds Eye® Sweet Mini Corn on the Cob.