Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2
- 1 bag (12 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bag (10 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Whole Grain Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast , cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Add vegetables, rice, garlic, chicken and teriyaki sauce to a 10-inch nonstick skillet.
- Cook over MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes or until heated through.