Chicken with Creamy Alfredo Rigatoni
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 bag (11 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10 oz.) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken, if desired with salt and black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 10 minutes or until golden brown; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet and cook mushrooms and zucchini, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Stir in prepared Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce and ½ container Alfredo sauce. Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish. Top with reserved chicken breast. Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over chicken and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with hot crusty bread and Birds Eye® Cut Green Beans.