Corn with Chimichurri Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, halved and seeds removed
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1 handful fresh oregano, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- Combine garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, parsley, oregano, lime juice, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until ingredients are finely chopped. With the machine running, slowing add olive oil and blend until well combined.
- Stir 2 tablespoons sauce into the prepared corn.
Serve remaining chimichurri sauce with cumin dusted flank steak and Birds Eye Southwestern Style Rice.