Golden Dragon Lettuce Boats
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4 (3 wraps per serving)
- 12 whole leaves Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 1 cup (4 oz.) fully cooked shredded chicken*
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Whole Grain Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Asian Medley, cooked according to package directions
- Chow mein fried noodles for garnish (optional)
- Arrange lettuce leaves on your work surface and equally divide chicken among the leaves.
- Top chicken with 2 tablespoons of prepared rice and 3 tablespoons prepared vegetables.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and drizzle with peanut sauce, if desired.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
Peanut Sauce (optional): Combine peanut butter, water, honey and soy sauce together in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave at HIGH power for 30 seconds and whisk until smooth; set aside.
* You may also use one can (4.5 oz) chunk chicken, drained in place of the shredded chicken called for in the recipe.
These are great snacks for a slumber party. Kids will love assembling their own lettuce “boats”. Simply set out the ingredients and let them put them together however they’d like.