Green Bean & Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 6
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated pre-cooked red potato wedges, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bag (12 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Whole Green Beans, thawed
- 2 stalks scallion, sliced
- ¾ cup prepared light balsamic salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add potatoes and green beans.
- Cook potatoes and green beans, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl; stir in scallions.
- Whisk salad dressing and mustard together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over warm potatoes and green beans.
Serve with grilled pork chops and sliced tomatoes.