Italian Seasoned Chicken with Rotini & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halvess (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken breast and turn to coat. Arrange in shallow baking pan. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese.
Round jout the plate with sliced tomatoes, fresh basil and parmesan cheese.