Maple, Cranberry & Almond Rice Medley
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 3
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 bag (11 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Brown & Wild Rice with Corn, Carrots & Peas, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon maple sryrup
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-High heat. Add almonds and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Add cranberries, rice and maple syrup; continue cooking until heated through.
Serve with Van De Kamp’s Parchment Bake Garlic Butter Tilapia and Birds Eye Brussels Sprouts with Bacon,