- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cutin into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 bag Birds Eye Birds Eye® Pepper Stir-Fry
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add garlic and cook until just fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add pepper stir fry and continue simmering until peppers are hot, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese over Birds Eye Steamfresh Whole Grain Brown Rice.