Ravioli with Spinach, Pancetta & Sage
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1/2 cup diced pancetta*
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- Grated Pecorino Romano
- Cook pancetta and garlic in olive oil and butter in a 12-inch skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat until pancetta is crisp.
- Add spinach; season with salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add ravioli and sage; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with Pecorino Romano.
Bacon can be substituted for the pancetta.