Veggie Studded Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours
- Serves: 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 of a 10 oz. box Birds Eye Birds Eye® Chopped Broccoli, thawed
- 1- 1/2 pounds lean ground round
- 1/2 cup crushed butter flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add carrots, red pepper, onion, garlic and broccoli and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl with ground round, crushed crackers, eggs, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix gently until just combined.
- Press into 10-inch loaf pan. Cover with ketchup and bake until thermometer inserted in the center registers 160°F, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes before serving.
Serve with Birds Eye Sauteed Buttery Peas with Lettuce & Mint and roasted sweet potato wedges.