Warm Parmesan Spinach Dip
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 16
- Birds Eye Voila!® Alfredo Chicken Family Size
- Birds Eye Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Chopped Onions
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, cooked, drained, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup, divided grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine prepared Chopped Spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese and garlic in large bowl. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn into 2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle, if desired, with tomato and green onion.
Serve with cubed French or Italian bread.