Bacon, Blue Cheese & Broccoli Dip
10 min prep 20 min cook 30 min total 2 cups servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided*
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers, (about 10 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine broccoli, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup blue cheese, bacon and ¼ cup crackers in medium bowl.
- Turn into a small shallow casserole. Top with remaining crushed crackers and blue cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with your favorite dippers.