Beef & Corn Enchilda Bake
10 min prep 30 min cook 40 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup enchilda sauce
- 8 or 9 (6-inch) soft corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet; drain off fat if desired. Add corn, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Evenly fill tortillas with beef mixture. Arrange seam-side down in shallow 13×9-inch greased baking dish. Evenly top with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream.