Better-For-You Broccoli Parmesan Au Gratin
15 min prep 30 min cook 45 min total 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions*
- 1/2 cup low-fat or light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Plus 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh whole grain breadcrumbs (about 2 slices bread, finely chopped or processed)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Combine onion mixture with prepared Broccoli Florets, mayonnaise, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a 1-quart shallow casserole dish.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add bread crumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Evenly top casserole with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.