Better For You Jerk Chicken & Caribbean Green Beans
5 min prep 25 min cook 30 min total 4 servings
- 1 tsp. EACH dried thyme, allspice, black pepper and ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thirds and lightly pounded
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Cut Green Beans, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (15 oz.) Mandarin oranges with syrup, syrup reserved
- In large bowl, combine spices, garlic, lime juice, vinegar and 2 teaspoons oil. Add chicken and toss to coat.*
- Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from skillet;keep warm.
- In same skillet, add reserved Mandarin orange syrup and bring to a boil. Add Green Beans and Mandarin oranges and toss to coat.
- Arrange beans on platter and serve chicken and any juices over beans.