Bourbon Sweet Potato Pie
15 min prep 45 min cook 60 min total 12 slice servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites Lightly Seasoned Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light or heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup firmly packaed brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, prebaked,
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook Sweet Potatoes according to package directions. Cool slightly and mash in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, cream, sour cream, bourbon, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon to the bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until puffed around the edges and center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill.
- To serve, drizzle dessert plates with caramel sauce and arrange slices on sauce and dollop with whipped cream.