Broccoli, Cheese & Bacon Muffins
10 min prep 25 min cook 35 min total 12 servings
- 2 cups pancake & baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with parchment squares (or paper cup cake liners).
- Blend all ingredients in large bowl. Evenly scoop into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool.