Broccoli Pesto Over Corn Pasta
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb. gluten free corn pasta (penne, rigatoni or rotelle), cooked according to package directions (reserving 1/2 cup pasta water)
- 1/2 cup gluten free vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts, chopped
- Puree cooked Broccoli, pasta water and broth in blender until just smooth. Add oil, salt and pepper and blend until combined. Turn into serving bowl and stir in cheese.
- Toss in hot cooked pasta and garnish with nuts. Serve with additional parmesan cheese.