Broccoli Scampi Saute
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 6 to 8 servings
- 2 bags (12.6 oz. ea.) Birds Eye Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions*
- 4 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Melt butter over medium heat in large nonstick skillet and cook garlic 1 minute or almost starting to brown.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Add prepared Baby Broccoli Florets and toss to coat. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn onto serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lemon peel. Serve with lemon wedges