Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu
10 min prep 20 min cook 30 min total 2 servings
- 1 cup Birds Eye Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets, thawed and chopped
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bag Long Grain White Rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- Evenly arrange Broccoli down center of chicken breasts. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Top each with 1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in medium nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning occasionally, 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove pan from heat. Top each chicken with remaining ham and then cheese; let stand covered until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked rice and sprinkle with parsley.