Bruschetta Spinach Bites
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 18 servings
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye Fresh Frozen Select Vegetables Leaf Spinach, thawed, drained and cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Brush olive oil on bread; toast. Immediately rub hot slices with garlic cloves; set aside.
- Combine prepared Spinach with Creamy Italian Dressing, feta, cherry tomatoes and black pepper in medium bowl.
- Arrange spinach mixture on prepared bread slices. Serve immediately.