Chicken Curry In A Hurry
5 min prep 20 min cook 25 min total 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces (about 3 breasts)
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup Birds Eye Select Vegetables Sweet Garden Peas
- 1 lime, quartered (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large saucepan and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until just starting to brown.
- Add green pepper and cook 4 minutes or until starting to brown and chicken is almost done. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in curry powder, mango chutney, yogurt and peas and heat through. Serve over hot cooked brown rice or whole grain cous cous. Garnish with limes.