5 min prep 15 min cook 20 min total 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until very soft. Sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Add milk, broth and Corn and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper.