Fajita Beef Burgers
10 min prep 20 min cook 30 min total 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing (optional)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in 1 tablespoon cilantro. Set aside; keep warm.
- Combine ground beef, lime juice, remaining cilantro, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers until desired doneness.
- Serve burgers on hamburger buns generously top with peppers. Dollop, if desired, with Ranch Dressing.