Loaded Vegetable Potato Salad
15 min prep 20 min cook 35 min total 8 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixtures Broccoli & Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion*
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked and diced
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, blend mayonnaise with red onion, apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper. Add warm potatoes and Broccoli & Cauliflower; toss to coat. Fold in cheddar cheese, eggs and bacon. Serve immediately warm or chill until ready to serve. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.