Mediterranean Flatbread Panini
10 min prep 20 min cook 30 min total 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 box Artichoke Hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 (8.8 oz. ea.) packages flat breads
- 8 large basil leaves (optional)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until just tender. Add artichokes and cook 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly arrange pepper mixture on one half of flatbread. Top with mozzarella and basil leaves. Fold over.
- Press in a Panini maker (or use a skillet or grill pan) until cheese is melted.