Mini Corn Muffins with Honey Herbed Butter
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 24 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions*
- 1 box (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme, parsley, basil and/or oregano
- 2 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 2 mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix corn muffin mix, eggs and milk in medium bowl until well combined. Stir in prepared Super Sweet Corn. Spoon or scoop into prepared pans.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, blend butter with honey and herbs in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm muffins with herbed butter.