15 min prep 5 min cook 20 min total 10 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 4 ounces 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Hot pepper sauce
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine cooked peas, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and lime juice; mix until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl; stir in onion and tomato. Season to taste with hot pepper sauce and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate dip for 2 hours before serving.