10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Birds Eye Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets, thawed and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Evenly spread Ranch Dressing on crust. Top with chicken, tomato, cheese and broccoli. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.