Sausage, Corn & Herb Stuffing
15 min prep 40 min cook 55 min total 8 servings
- 8 oz. sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped rosemary, sage and/or thyme
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed bread
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet; remove and set aside. In same skillet over medium-high heat cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally,5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in chicken broth, prepared Super Sweet Corn, herbs, salt and pepper. Add bread and toss to combine. Add back sausage.
- Turn into a 2-quart shallow casserole and cook covered 20 minutes. Uncover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown.