10 min prep 30 min cook 40 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar, Cheddar Blend or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 12 Van de Kamp’s or Mrs. Paul’s Crispy Fish Tenders, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups Birds Eye Stir-Fry Vegetables Pepper Stir-Fry
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
- Bake Crispy Fish Tenders according to package directions. (Leave oven on.)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook Pepper Stir-Fry, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until softened and starting to brown. Stir in soup, milk, chilies and 1 cup cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Evenly arrange baked Fish Tenders in each tortilla; top each with ¼ cup pepper mixture; roll up. Arrange seam-side down in shallow 13×9-inch greased baking dish.
- Evenly top with remaining pepper mixture and cheese.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped green onions.