Skirt Steak with Broccoli Chimichurri
15 min prep 15 min cook 30 min total 6 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs. skirt or hanger steak, trimmed of fat
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley or cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil until desired doneness.
- In blender, process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Serve Broccoli Chimichuri over steak.