Southwest Kale & Corn Salad
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Southwest Blend
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Chopped Kale, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- Baked tortilla strips, for garnish
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook Southwest Blend, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add Kale and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on salad greens and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Garnish with tortilla strips. Can be served warm or room temperature.