Sweet Potato Cranberry Bread
15 min prep 40 min cook 55 min total 3 mini loaves servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites Lightly Seasoned Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar, cooked according to package directions, cooled and mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 mini loaf pans.
- Mix sweet potatoes, eggs, oil, water, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add flour mixture to sweet potato mixture until just blended. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Evenly pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of loaves comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.