Vegetable Ravioli Dippers
20 min prep 5 min cook 25 min total 30-36 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixtures Broccoli & Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions, cooled and chopped (drain on paper towels to remove any excess water)
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Marinara, Alfredo or Pesto Sauce
- Combine Broccoli & Cauliflower, ricotta cheese, egg and parmesan cheese.
- Place 1-1/2 teaspoons mixture into center of each won ton. Brush edges with water and fold over. Crimp or press edges with fork to seal.
- Steam 5 minutes. Serve with heated marinara, Alfredo and/or pesto sauce.