Vegetable Spring Rolls
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 8 servings
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Stir-Fry Vegetables Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 8 rice pancakes, rehydrated according to package directions
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large saucepan and cook Broccoli Stir Fry, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until just fragrant. Break up the larger pieces of broccoli and stir in rice.
- Evenly place about ¼ cup arugula and rice mixture in center of rice pancake and roll up according to package directions.
- Serve immediately OR fry in additional vegetable oil until crisp and golden brown.