Warm Blooded Grave Yard Dip
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 3 cups servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning blend
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 unsliced loaf bread (8- x 3-1/2″), top removed and loaf hallowed out (for coffin)*
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet. Add, tomatoes and taco seasoning blend and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thickened. Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm dip in “Coffin” with assorted dippers.