Warm Taco Dip
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 3 cups servings
- 8 oz. lean ground beef
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Brown ground beef in a 10-inch nonstick skillet; drain.
- Add prepared Super Sweet Corn, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and salsa to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with your favorite dippers.