Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 bag (16 oz) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Cut Green Beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups crispy French fried onions
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix green beans, soup, milk, soy sauce, 2/3 cup onions and pepper together in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining onions on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions are crispy.
Makes a great traditional dish to serve at the holiday table.