Creamed Spinach Hummus Dip
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 10
- 1 bag (11 oz) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Creamed Spinach With Real Cream Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated hummus
- 1 tomato , diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- Pour prepared creamed spinach into a bowl and let cool slightly.
- Spread hummus onto a 14-inch plate. Spread creamed spinach on top of hummus. Sprinkle tomato, olives, feta and green onions on top.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Serve with your favorite dippers, such as fresh vegetables, crackers or baked chips.