Fajita Steak & Rice Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 6
- 8 oz. lean sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Brown & Wild Rice with Corn, Carrots & Peas, cooked according to package directions
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas , warmed
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and black papper. Heat oil over medium-high heat in 10-inch nonstick skillet and cook steak, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from heat and stir in prepared Brown & Wild Rice with Corn, Carrots & Peas.
- Serve in warmed tortillas and garnish, if desired. with salsa, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Serve with refried beans and a garden salad.