Ravioli with Spinach, Pancetta & Sage
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pancetta or bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye Birds Eye® Cut Leaf Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry*
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb. cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage
- shredded Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and cook pancetta until crisp. Add garlic and cook until just fragrant.
- Stir in spinach and butter. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until heated through and butter is melted.
- Add ravioli and sage and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve, if desired, sprinkle with cheese.
* Also terrific with 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye Chopped Spinach