Herb Scented Rice Pilaf with Vegetables
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 3
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup Birds Eye Birds Eye® Baby Sweet Peas, thawed
- 1 bag (10 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh® Brown & Wild Rice with Broccoli & Carrots, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or oregano
- Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add peas, rice and herbs. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve this delicious pilaf with salmon and Birds Eye® Asparagus Spears.