30 Minute Sausage & Peppers
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. sweet or hot Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend or Birds Eye Stir-Fry Vegetables Pepper Stir-Fry
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage, turning frequently, 6 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan; thinly slice.
- Add Recipe Ready Tri-Color Peppers & Onions and continue cooking over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and starting to brown. Add back sausage and pasta sauce; heat through.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese and, if desired, chopped parsley and freshly ground black pepper.