BBQ Chicken & Corn Sliders
10 min prep 5 min cook 15 min total 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup fat free chicken broth or water
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Torn lettuce leaves, such as Boston, Romaine or Iceberg
- 12 whole grain slider rolls
1. Bring barbecue sauce and broth to a boil over high heat. Simmer 1 minute. Stir in chicken and Super Sweet Corn; toss to coat and heat through. Stir in green onions.
2. Evenly arrange on lettuce lined rolls. Secure with fun toothpicks.