Broccoli Parmesan Au Gratin
15 min prep 30 min cook 45 min total 4 servings
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions*
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs, (about 2 slices bread, finely chopped or processed)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Combine onion mixture with prepared Broccoli Florets, mayonnaise, ¼ cup parmesan cheese and black pepper in a 1-quart shallow casserole dish.
- In same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Add bread crumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Evenly top casserole with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.