Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Dip
10 min prep 20 min cook 30 min total 4 cups servings
- 1 cup diced or shredded cooked chicken*
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Mixed Vegetables, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken and pepper sauce in large bowl; toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients, except blue cheese. Stir to combine.
- Turn into a lightly greased 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with your favorite dippers.